The AQL-HT series flares are designed to offer a combustion temperature above 1000 °C and residency time longer than 0,3 s. This is to comply with the widely-applied German norm TA-Luft, in those
case in which the flare is not just an emergency element, as well as in case of landfills and other complex and special gases. The AQL-HT features heat-resistant ceramic insulation, automatic air
intake regulation and temperature control, as well as automatic ignition and operation, using a pilot burner usable with biogas or an extra source of gas (i.e. LPG).
Area of deployments.
- Thermal disposal of combustible surplus gases (landfill gas plants) or special gases.
- HT flares are supplied with heat-resistant ceramic lagging (up to 1220 °C) and automatically controlled air flap. The flare burner starts when the start signal and the gas pressure due for
- Automatic ignition and control during operation.
- All control functions in weatherproof control cabinet.
- Ignition system: Pilot burner for propane, natural gas and special gases.
- All wetted components are welded of V4A steel, rayed and passivated.
- Volume flow: 50 -1500 Nm3/h
- Medium: landfill & special gases
- Heat value: 35-95%CH4
- Gas pressure: min. 20 mbar
- Connection: DN50-DN200
- Ignition: high voltage 10 kW
- Flame control: UV-cell
- Concealed burning > 1000 °C
- Dwell of 0,3 sec (TA air)
- Insulated burning chamber
- Standardized to EN746
- Main Features
- Two-step main gas valve
- Stainless steel switch board
- Continuous power regulation
- Flare-length according to customers wish